Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Adobe Illustrator vector tutorials?

I wanted to learn vectoring through Illustrator cs2.


But I can't get even a half decent tutorial I don't like to use Photoshop for it because ill probably end up making vexels.


anyone know where can I get them? I got quite a knowledge with the program itself like the pen tool, ink and the like. im looking for the ones that shows how you really do it while vectoring from a photo in Illustrator.Adobe Illustrator vector tutorials?
Your best bet is to use Corel Graphic Suite or if you have Photo-shop, then convert your work or save it as vector.


Simple.


As a Professional Graphic Artist, I word with Adobe InDesign since I produce magazines and Corel PhotoPaint which will save you a lot of headaches. Its better than Phtoshop, cheaper, and faster and NOT A MEMORY HUGGERAdobe Illustrator vector tutorials?
Assuming you want to use the live trace feature try this, you might find it a bit basic


http://video.about.com/graphicssoft/Live鈥?/a>





or this


http://www.about.com/compute/hubsearch.h鈥?/a>





The best way I find is to suck it and see, try each of the options and alter the settings, although I preferred the old version 鈥?Adobe Streamline.
Try link below. If not satisfied, just use search engine to find one that suits you.

No comments:

Post a Comment