Wednesday, December 23, 2009

How can I make my tutorials about vectors fun?

make it fun by telling some jokes every now and then, and don't push the kids too hard on getting the right answer. let them relax and make them comfortable, then get online and search for a game relating to what you're trying to teach, if you can't find one, then search for a movie or online video related to the topic. Show the video and then ask if they have any questions.How can I make my tutorials about vectors fun?
You didn't mention what age you are teaching, so this might be too advanced, but I think you could incorporate it to any age level.


These two artists work with vector space, multi-dimensions etc... I think that sometimes getting a visual representation of an abstract concept, along with some real world examples of its uses, is always helpful.


Tony Robbin tonyrobbin.home.att.net


Dick Termes http://www.termespheres.com/gallery1.htm鈥?/a>


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment